There is something so special about opening up your mailbox and finding something just for you – like a custom moving postcard- nestled among the small packages from amazon and junk mail.
The military community seems to have an even deeper appreciation for the mail. Maybe it’s because there are schools, deployments and distance to regularly contend with and we recognize a physical item is a nice change of pace in the digital world. Maybe its because we understand the extra level of care that goes into sending a physical item. Why not extend that same feeling of excitement to your loved ones mailboxes when you are moving?
It is such a nice touch to let someone know that among all the craziness of the move you are thinking of them. Sharing on social media is easy, but sending out custom postcards can be easy as well. Going the extra step above a mass social media post lets your closest friends and family know you were thinking of them even with the craziness of your move!
AND its not as hard as you think. We make it easy for you with our custom post cards. The hardest part is narrowing down the options from our shop!
How to Send Your Own Moving Announcement Postcards
To send out your own moving announcement postcards:
- Visit our shop or Olive Fox Design on Etsy.
- Pick out your favorite style.
- Place your order and in the personalization box provide your family name, new address and any other customization details.
- Approve the digital proof we will provide to make sure everything is just right.
- Have an exciting mail day yourself when you receive your beautiful custom cards.
- Address, stamp and drop in the mail.
- Make your loved ones day and keep them in the know!
A sample of postcards from the shop
Have you sent out moving announcements? I would love to hear your experience in the comments below!